The Halloween Thing
October 20 @ 8:00 am - October 22 @ 6:00 pm
- Lanes will be pulled side by side.
- Lanes 1, 3, 5 are Left lane.
- Lanes 2, 4, 6 are Right lane.
- If there are more cars in one lane, then the first car of the pair will be pulled to the left lane and the next car in line to the right lane.
- First round bye will be the winner of the dash for cash. If there is no round one bye then it will carry with that driver until he uses it or is eliminated.
- All other bye runs will be pulled off the best reaction time from previous round. If the driver does not get the bye he or she will have lane choice. This bye does not carry to the next round.
- All class cash splits will be discussed at 4 cars or less with Gary Harper “GM” only.
- Dialing for dollars winner is the person running closest to their dial in. In the event of a tie the best reaction to green light wins.
- One class called to the lanes at a time.
- Box door cars and box dragsters will be kept separate until the round of 16. They will then be mixed together and laddered based on reaction time.
- No-Box cars will be laddered at round of 16 based on reaction time.
- Double Entry ok for box or no box.
- A car can only go down the track once per class per round.
- 10 MPH in the pits. Please watch for kids.
******Also pleased be advised that double entries are now being allowed for Box and No Box class for the Halloween Event. This is how they will be allowed for the Halloween Event. Double entry is not allowed as a same class entry for the Gamblers race Friday night.
All double entered cars in the same class will run one entry first and one entry with the remainder of the class when called to the lanes.
If your double entry is 1 box and 1 no box then you will run with the remainder of each class.
Flyer will be updated this evening.
Run order for Sat/Sun
- Trophy Street
- Double door car box
- Double Dragster box
- Door car box remainder
- Dragster box remainder
- Double no box
- No box remainder
It is your responsibility to keep track of your run cards. Run cards will not be reissued.
Anyone in the trailer decorating contest needs to call 440-458-5571. We are reserving spots for those people entering the contest.